Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Summer lovin!


Summer blog-
My 22nd summer was defiantly one of my very best. One of the key factor to its awesomeness was the fact that I wasn’t officially employed, something that I haven’t done during the summer since I was 16. Believe it or not, I actually didn’t just lay around as a lady of leisure, on the contrary, I was very busy! “Soccer-moming”: not for the timid. It was great because I kept busy doing things for my mom but I also had plenty of time to run around and have fun with my friends and to hang with the fam.
Some highlights:
4th of july
Chows
Fam time
MDS youth camp! “meant to be”
Went to visit Holly!!! LOVE THAT LADY!!!
Cambria with my favorite women on the planet
Soul- Half adventures…..aaaaaamazing!
Spanish fiesta… part 3!
As you can see… it was a pretty amazing summer. I am so grateful for it and for basically everything the good Lord has thrown my way. Can’t complain ladies and gents, I just can’t.

No comments: