Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Estoy malita!



Si... I woke up today with the worst cold. Not just the sniffles, but like head ache body ache, the effing works. I feel really crappy, so much so that when I got home from work today at 7 I literally got into bed. Upside for my faithful blog readers... haha that's maybe 3 people... is that I'm posting pics, yay. My room, or as I call is, "mi propio cajita de sevilla." Also pictured is my window and its inhabitants. Mis peces de plasico, Juan Jose and Maria Carmen, and my cactus, Pablo.

3 comments:

hayleysalvo said...

you room is awesome. can't wait to come visit. but in the meanwhile you'll just have to crash at my place!! im so excited. see you in a few hours.

Erin Wood said...

Mer, i like their names :)

hailey said...

es muuuy...how you say...ROSADO. lol.
sorry i haven't been able to skype lately :( my mornings have been nuts lately but you better believe as soon as i have a leisurely one the first thing i'm doing is logging onto the world wide web to see your happy lil face! mish you!