Saturday, February 14, 2009

A thousand apologies... oh and happy Valentines day!

I am very sorry for the serious lack of MC updates. Let's see the past two months or so:
~ I went home for Christmas! Which was as lovely as could possibly be! Lots of family outings, time with friends and the usual Christmas cheer. Defiantly worth the journey!


Family outing to The CA Academy of Sciences!




Fun with friends :)


~ After three weeks at home I had almost forgotten that I had whole different life here in Spain to live. I must say that leaving huge amounts of love was a little tough and it took me a few days to get back into the Spanish groove. Once I got back into my routine though the time has FLOWN by! I can not believe it is the middle of February already. I picked up another tutoring job and have been studying for my Spanish exam for the university class I have been taking this semester. I passed the written exam, and I took the oral exam yesterday... I find out if I passed on Tuesday. The oral exam did NOT go perfectly, but we did it in pairs and my partner was terrible... but I don't know if that's good thing because they would think that I spoke better than her, or that our pathetic presentation was terrible and to fail us both. Hopefully not the latter.

Sorry to disappoint with this somewhat boring post... I have been basically just studying, and speaking spanish all around, and teaching English in order to save up for my travel plans for this semester. So much more exciting post are coming soon!

Happy Valentine's Day :)

No comments: