Friday, November 16, 2007

fotos!

I have finally have some pictures up!

http://picasaweb.google.com/mclauerman

Jennifer were supposed to head out to Madrid this morning but all trains were sold out until 8pm tonight, so we have just been waiting around all day. So i had time to finish the pictures!

The rest of my week turned out well. Wednesday I managed to have a 25 minute conversation with the PE teacher who has the thickest accent and speaks faster than any of the other teachers and I understood everything! Wednesday night I got a chance to relax. Thursday I just got a chance to catch up on errands and I have my private lesson at night. The 16 year old that I tutor (who has a band, hehe aw) said that his guitar teacher also wanted an American English teacher- sweet mas dinero para mi!


We are heading out in a little while to finally catch the train!
Hasta Ahora!
MC

1 comment:

The Steph said...

omg. the pictures are pretty-ful! i cannot wait to take my own! =)